Now Renting for 2018/2019 School Year

Student lifestyle   elevated

The PREMIER OFF-CAMPUS LIVING EXPERIENCE FOR STUDENTS AT BROCK

Home » Topic » Transfer student-looking for a roommate

Transfer student-looking for a roommate

Off-Campus Living Experience For Students At Brock Forums Forums Transfer student-looking for a roommate

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michelle 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Elaine

Hello, I am a transfer student from Cambrian college. I am new to the Brock university and look for a new adventure here. I am a super sensitive with noise and light, so just let you know I am not a party person and want to have a good sleep at night, especially on school days. Looking forward to talk and meet with you. Message with me if you are looking for a roommate, too or want to make friends.

#27752 Reply

Neha

Hi Elaine, I am also looking for a roommate! If you have anything, please contact me through my email: nd17rn@brockU.ca . I would like to become roommates since I have the same personality as you. Thanks!

#27805 Reply

Michelle

Hey, Elaine!
    Starting my first year at brock and would love to find a roommate with a room. Our personalities seem to be similar so if you find anything, I’d love to room with you. I’m also still in the search for a decent place to stay. You can message at mirabimichelle@gmail.com if you are interested.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Transfer student-looking for a roommate
Your information: