Now Renting for 2018/2019 School Year

We have spots available for singles and doubles, we can connect you with a group.

Student lifestyle   elevated

The PREMIER OFF-CAMPUS LIVING EXPERIENCE FOR STUDENTS AT BROCK

Home » Topic » Looking for a room

Looking for a room

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Shahinaz 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Katy

Hey!
    I’m Katy. I’m looking for a room at the lofts for 2018-2019. Preferably with upper year students (but I’m really not in the place to be picky), and preferably girls (or at least one other girl :P). Message me if you have something!

Katy

#27323 Reply

Mackensie

Hey Katy!

My roommates and I are three girls, going into the third and fourth year next year, and have a room available in our loft! If you are still looking feel free to message me at 2269724283 or kensiedakins16@gmail.com

Mackensie

#27331 Reply

Madison Laprise

Hi Katy,
    My name is Madi are we are currently looking for one more roommate to fill our loft, we are a group of two girls and one guy all going into our 4th year!
    IF you’re still looking for a place or want more info let us know at ml14gx@brocku.ca! :)
    Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Madison Laprise
    Luba Sydoryshyn
    Aidan Cale

#27343 Reply

Shahinaz

Hey Katy!

Me and friends are going into third year and are looking for a fourth person to sign our lease! We are really friendly and pretty down to earth, let me know if your interested in signing with us!
    you can text me at +19053242237 with any question you might have.

Sincerely
    Shaz sabeel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Looking for a room
Your information: