Now Renting for 2018/2019 School Year

Student lifestyle   elevated

The PREMIER OFF-CAMPUS LIVING EXPERIENCE FOR STUDENTS AT BROCK

Home » Topic » In search of one roommate

In search of one roommate

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Eman Aqeel 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Abbey

Hey everyone! My two roommates and I are looking for one more person to join our loft. Its currently a coed loft (two girls and one guy)- please email me if interested; ah15fz@brocku.ca.

#27755 Reply

Lucas

Hi Abbey, I am just starting at Brock and still looking for a room. I am 18 (first year in Biological Sciences) and it would be awesome if I can join your group to share the apartment.

Please email me back at ll18ew@brocku.ca for any questions you might have about me.

Thank you in advance for consideration!

Lucas

#27769 Reply

Jaidan

Hi Abbey, I am also just starting off at Brock (first year in Biomedical Sciences). I am currently looking for a room and it would be great if I could share a loft with all of you.

My email is jb18wo@brocku.ca if you haven’t already found someone to fill the last spot

Thank you

#27804 Reply

Michelle

Hey Abbey! I am first year student, studying medical sciences, and currently looking for a room near campus. If the room is still available please email me at mirabimichelle@gmail.com

Thank you! (:

#27838 Reply

Eman Aqeel

Hey Abbey! If this place is still available and you haven’t given it to someone else, I’d be prepared to move in ASAP!

Please contact me info@bestcanadianhomes.com or call at 418-803-2433 if you haven’t filled your last spot. Thanks!

-Eman Aqeel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: In search of one roommate
Your information: